AutoMatch, LLC dba emaillist.net
549A. Pompton. Ave Suite 363
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
You have a right to know how information about you is used and protected. This policy explains how AutoMatch, LLC (hereinafter called “Company” or “We”) collects, uses and disseminates information about individuals.
Collection of Information
- Survey, Order Form, Registration Pages. We collect information from individuals when an individual voluntarily completes an order form, a Company survey, or a registration page online or by means of online order forms or registration pages operated by third parties (collectively, a "Survey"). (As used herein, "online" means using the Internet and related technologies.) In the Surveys, the Company or the third party (the "Third Party") may ask an individual to provide various information, which may include his or her name, email address, street address, zip code, telephone numbers, cell phone numbers and carriers, birth date, age, gender, salary range, education, marital status, occupation, employment information, personal and online interests, and such other information as may be requested from time to time (together, "Survey Information"). Completing a Survey is completely voluntary, and individuals are under no obligation to provide Survey Information to the Company or Third Party, but an individual may receive incentives from the Company or a Third Party in exchange for providing Survey Information, including but not limited to software programs, screensavers, sweepstakes entries etc.
- Other Information. The Company may request personal information on other occasions, including (1) when an individual makes a claim for a prize or seeks to redeem an incentive offered by the Company or by a third party; (2) when an individual requests assistance through Company’s customer service department; and (3) when an individual voluntarily subscribes to a Company service or newsletter (together, "Other Information").
- Outside Information. The Company may receive, store and disseminate information about individuals from third parties ("Outside Information").
- No Information Collected from Children. The Company does not intentionally collect personal information from children who are younger than age 13. The Company therefore has no such information to disclose to third parties or to use.
Use of Individual Information
- Individual Information. As used in this Policy, Individual Information means Survey Information, Third Party List Information, Other Information, and Outside Information, and any other information the Company gathers or receives about individuals.
- Discretion to Use Information. We may use Individual Information for any legally permissible purpose in the Company’s sole discretion. The following paragraphs describe how the Company currently uses Individual Information, but we may change or broaden its use at any time, and we may update this Policy from time to time. The Company may use Individual Information to provide promotional offers to individuals by means of email advertising, telephone marketing, direct mail marketing, online banner advertising, and package stuffers, among other possible uses.
- Targeted Advertising. Based on the Individual Information, we sometimes attempt to customize and target advertising to an individual, and attempt to show advertising for products and services in which the person has expressed an interest in the Surveys and otherwise. We may, at our discretion, target advertising by using email, direct mail, telephones, cell phones, and other means of communication to provide promotional offers.
- Email. The Company uses Individual Information to provide promotional offers by email to individuals. The Company may maintain separate email lists for different purposes and may send promotional offers from more than one list. If email recipients wish to be removed from a particular list, they need to follow the instructions at the end of each email message to unsubscribe from the particular list. To unsubscribe from all Company email lists, a person may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Direct Mail and Telemarketing. We may use Individual Information to advertise, directly or indirectly to individuals using direct mail marketing or telemarketing using telephones and cell phones.
- Profiles of Individuals. The Company may gather Individual Information to make a profile of a person. A profile is created by associating the various sources of Individual Information.
- Storage of Individual Information and Security. The Company has appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We store the Individual Information on Company computers. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent the Company computers from being accessed without authorization and the Individual Information stored on them stolen, deleted or changed, and the Company assumes no responsibility for such actions.
Dissemination of Individual Information
- Sale or Transfer to Third Parties. The Company may sell or transfer Individual Information to third parties for any purpose in the Company’s discretion.
- Order Fulfillment. We will transfer Individual Information to third parties when necessary to provide a product or service that a person orders from such third party while using Company web sites or when responding to offers provided by Company.
- Legal Process. The Company may disclose Individual Information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, and other legal process.
- Summary Data. We may sell or transfer non-individualized information, such as summary or aggregated anonymous information about all persons or sub-groups of persons, for any purpose in the Company’s discretion.
Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Advertiser cookies. Advertising agencies, advertising networks, and other companies (together, "Advertisers") who place advertisements on Company web sites may use their own cookies on your computer and collect information from such cookies. The Company does not control the Advertisers’ use of their own cookies and the Company has no responsibility for such cookies and the use of information gathered from them.
- Links. The Company’s web sites and email messages sometimes contain hypertext links to the web sites of third parties. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other web sites.
- Affiliated Companies. We may disclose, transfer and sell Individual Information to entities affiliated with Company in Company’s discretion.
- Deleting Individual Information. Individuals have the ability to request deletion of their Individual Information by sending an email to email@example.com in which they clearly request to have their Individual Information deleted from the Company database. Individuals can also automatically be removed from all database by clicking here.
- Information Exchanges. Individuals may opt-out of information exchanges with Third Parties by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which they clearly request to have their Individual Information deleted from the Company’s Information Exchange database.
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Data Protection and Process.
Our organization has a procedure in place for determining what procedures and processes need to be documented. The SOP has been written by individuals who are knowledgeable with the activity of the organization from a technical and business perspective. These individuals are subject matter experts who created the data platform, perform the work and use the processes on a daily basis.
We protect all data records within a highly secure infrastructure with architectural layers such as proven Bug Free UNIX OS, MySQL, ACID & SNORT between multiple locations. We have sophisticated processes in place where we are able to recognize intrusions and block these requests immediately. We have contracted experienced vendors to test our intrusion detection system from both internal and external perspective with no issues.
- Other SOP Documentation Contents
- Quarterly Review of Firewall Intrusion Detection Logs
- Quarterly Checklists and Documentation Control
- Data Hygiene Process and Models
- Review of Potential Intrusion Attempts to our External & Internal IP Addresses
- Review of Replication Model
- Quality Assurance (Stress Testing, Manual Testing, Power Fail Over, Release / Change Control)
- Redundancy between Multiple Data Centers
- Review and Approval of Infrastructure Changes / Releases
- Proper User Entitlements for Employees
- Continuity of Business
- Gramm-Leach Bliley Act and the FTC Telephone Sales Rules
All buyers of data agree to follow all applicable state and federal laws concerning the protection and use of personal record data including but not limited to The Gramm-Leach Bliley Act and the FTC Telephone Sales Rules.
- More Information. If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.